The Niagara County Historical Society presents a glimpse of area life in Niagara County over the last 175 years at its three sites.
“Niagara County Historical Society- where the past meets the present.”
The Outwater Memorial Building, 215 Niagara Street, Lockport, NY, is the headquarters for the Niagara County Historical Society. This 1863 brick home features a Victorian Parlor, Historic Pantry, Old Toy Room, the Civil War Room and a Changing Exhibit Room. The Erie Canal Discovery Center, 24 Church Street, and Col. William Bond/Jesse Hawley House, 143 Ontario Street, are also part of the Niagara County Historical Society museum organization.